All-On-4 Dental Implants – Tallahassee, FL
Replace an Entire Row
of Teeth in 1 Appointment
If you have several missing teeth or even an entire row that is gone, then your oral function is probably severely compromised, and you want to have it fixed as quickly as possible. Traditional implant procedures usually require months to be completed, but there are exceptions: All-on-4 dental implants in Tallhassee, FL. With this treatment, Dr. Rasmussen can restore an entire row of teeth in a single appointment, helping a patient reclaim their health, bite, and confidence in a matter of hours. Want to learn more about All-On-4? If so, give us a call today.
Why Choose Periodontics & Implant Dentistry of Tallahassee for All-On-4 & Teeth-in-a-Day?
- Treatment Provided by a Board-Certified Periodontist
- Helps Patients Avoid the Need for a Bone Graft
- Customer Service That Ensures You Feel Welcome & Comfortable
How Do All-On-4 Dental Implants Work?
On the surface, All-On-4 implants might sound too good to be true, but Dr. Rasmussen has already used this procedure to help countless patients quickly reverse years of tooth loss. Just four special dental implants are placed along the jaw at specific locations so they can provide the most support possible for a new denture. Typically, two are located towards the front of the bone with another two towards the back that are slightly tilted. This is where the jawbone is naturally thicker, maximizing a patient’s existing bone density. Once the implants have been positioned within the bone, they are immediately attached to a full denture, instantly giving a patient the new teeth they desire.
Am I A Candidate For All-On-4 Dental Implants?
All-On-4 dental implants are usually recommended for patients who are missing most if not all of their teeth along their upper or lower arch. Most people in this situation have experienced quite a bit of bone loss as well, so much so that traditional dental implants are not a viable option. All-On-4 implants are specially designed to help patients in this situation. If you have extensive tooth loss and have been told you’re not qualified to get dental implants in the past, then this procedure was made for you.
What Are the Benefits of All-On-4 Dental Implants?
- Speed: In a single appointment, a patient can completely renew their smile and vastly improve their ability to speak and eat comfortably.
- Cost: In most cases, the cost of getting All-On-4 dental implants is less compared to a traditional implant denture, which often requires six to eight implants to stay in place.
- No Bone Graft: As we touched on above, All-On-4 dental implants are meant to work with a patient’s existing jawbone even if it has shrunk, meaning it helps many avoid the need for a bone graft procedure. This helps lower the overall cost and shortens the time a patient needs to replace their teeth.
All-On-4 vs. Traditional Dental Implants
The posts used for All-On-4 tend to be bigger compared to traditional implants, and this is why such a small number of them can be used to secure a full denture. Traditional implants are usually placed in the specific locations where teeth have gone missing, but with All-On-4, they are spaced across the entire jawbone. All-On-4 implants are designed to maximize a patient’s jawbone density, which is why they are exclusively located in the thickest part of the bone.